All content on this, and all other ISBU Association websites is subject to DMCA and International Copyright Laws.
Our news articles, educational tools, drawings, graphs, logos, graphics, architectural drawings, Q/A, knowledge bas, images, photos, audio, video and all
content are fully Copyrighted by the ISBU Association or, by the legal owners of the materials we include.
All our content and digital images are subject to DMCA and other International Copyright Laws, and are strictly enforced.
If you are using any 'content or digital images' on your websites, blogs, or email you must comply with proper copyright Credits and links.
Does your website or blog contain illegally used content or images? If it does, you must either remove it or give proper Corypright credits and
links immediately. If you 'do not' comply with copyright laws your website or blog can, and must, be shut down by your website hosting company. They
have no options. Additionally, you can face legal action and strong copyright fines. These procedures are now strongly enforced internationally.
Our ISBU Association websites have been online since 2006 and most of our news stories, photos, and content are our original copyrighted property.
You may link to one or more of our website news stories or information. Use of photos, images, and graphics must contain proper 'credits' for our
organization and links back to our original website.
If you have any questions please contact us. [ click here ]
Did We Make An Error?
The ISBU Association and GreenCube Network respects the rights of all copyright holders, We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the
termination in appropriate circumstances of of all copyrighted text, images, content, audio, and video.
We make every effort to give proper Credit acknowlegements according to DMCA and International digital rights law.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the ISBU Association, Inc. office with the
following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. ¤ 512:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single
notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be
disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of
the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
First, contact us by email. We generally respond and/or correct within 48 hours. [ click here ]
Second, if we do not respond you may optionall send a fax or letter to our Business Office address below. [ see Contact page ]
ISBU Association, Inc. GreenCube Network
BUSINESS OFFICE ADDRESS 1712 Pioneer Avenue, Suite 4163
Cheyenne, WY 82001